Thursday, September 21, 2006

11pm and I am still wide awake

I am usually tired at 11pm, but I am wide awake right now. I am so pissed off right now. That's why I rarely go home these days. I am relax when I am not at home. There are just too much for me to handle these days. My soon-to-be ex wife does nothing at our house. The house is a mess and she doesn't mind at all. I am so fucking sick of her right now.

I JUST WANT THAT FUCKING BITCH TO BE OUT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

she knows one thing and one thing only - how to drain my bank account. She does absolutely nothing. I have slaved to every one for the last few years, and I got nothing in return. She is lazy and does not have any desire to make money. She doesn't know how. I bought her a business but she did nothing with it. She is nothing more than a spoiled princess that need some one to take care of her.

I hate fucking princesses. I have to deal with 2 at work and I don't need to deal with another one at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home