Monday, September 11, 2006

Ti bike?

I went to a bike to browse yesterday and I have changed my mind about the Cervelo Soloist. A fellow cyclist told me that the quality control isn't the greatest. The front Derailleur hanger was off an inch and will fit only Dura Ace Fd. I am a Campagnolo guy. No Shimano for me.

When I was at the shop, a Titainium bike caught my eyes. The frame, headset and a carbon fork retail for $1495. It is bargain even for a Taiwanese frame. I have no beef with Taiwanese bike at all. With a Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed grouppo, the final price will still be under $3,000. I can live with that, specially a Ti bike will last forever. I am not looking to race and this bike will have lots of enjoyment over a stiff andyet shock absorbing Carbon Bike.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home