Thursday, July 27, 2006

July had been lousy

July had been a lousy month. Nothing went right at all. Bad things happened to me on a daily basis.

Here is a list of all the shit that happened to me:

1)My wife of 7 years asked for a divorce and she is moving away with our son to Alberta

2) Business was bad. I couldn't close any deal because I had a hard time finding qualified candidates.

3) I had to do two replacements for my clients

4) I broke my rib playing football(soccer)

5) England lost to that Portugal

6) Louise's car got stolen and I had to spend a thousand dollar on stole stuff.

7) Running out of money because of Louise

8) I will have a mortagage for the first time

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Sorry to hear this month has gone so badly on your end, however, the only thing that a line of really miserable things does do it allow for some noticeable improvement in months following.

I'm sorry about your wife, and your son. It will take some time before all of that straightens out, I think, but I hope it will be the best for your son, as I am sure you do yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home