Monday, September 04, 2006

This is my future - Cervelo Soloist

This is one of the bikes that I am considering buying. This is a Cervelo Soloist and it is a Canadian bike. The bike is a race machine and was used by the CSC team for their Spring Campaign in 2003. In fact, Bobby Julich won a race on a similar bike.

For a race machine, this bike is moderately priced. Although a Carbonfibre bike from Norco is similar priced to this black beauty, but I like the geometry of this bike better. It is more traditional and the bottom bracket height is an inch lower. It will corner better. When going fast, every inch count.

I also like ther versitility of this bike. It can be raced as a tri-bike with minimal modifications. I am planning to do a few triathlons in the next few years and this is the perfect bike for training and racing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home