Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just like Highschool and I hate Highschool

I work for one of the largest recuritment company in the world and I love my job. The work enviornment is great and the manager would kick us out of the office when she leaves at 5:15pm. There is never much pressure and every one is great.

Then we have a new woman started at out office 3 months ago. She is great, except when she is with another female coworker, they acts like teenagers. They talk like 11th graders and they go every where together. They talk about nothing but boys and how to get boys' attention. Highschool wasn't a particular good experience for me and I have no desire to live like that again. I hated the way they talk and I have to shut my door every time when they are on the phone with each other. Fucking bitches. I just hope one of them leave by the end of the year.

These women are not eactly young and one of them is 36 years old. of course, she complains all day that she can't find a man. I was asked by my manager why I never had a conversation with this coworker. I often thought that we work different schedule and we do different jobs. But in reality, I have nothing in common with this woman. I am going through a differcult time right now and I need more than just chat. I need to be stimulated.

I seriously need another guy in the office. I need some one to chat about sports and stuff. I am finding it more differecult in working in a office as the token male member. No wonder the Regional Vice President, one the 4 guys in the Vancouver, is often on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home