Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I have been laughing for the last few days

It is ture. I have been laughing a lot for the last few days. Although there are still plenty of shit going on in my life, but I am feeling good once again. I am accepting lots of things right now. I also come to see the light. Although it is the end of my marriage, but that doesn't mean the end the road for me. I still have a long ride in front of me. I am just going to learn from this experience.

I also came to a realisation this weekend that I rushed into a marriage. It wasn't a life that I was ready for. It is too bad that it had to end, but I had a hell of a run. I am ready for more in life. I have been exhausted for the last few years. I need a break from everything.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good on you!! I can't seem to get in a relationship right now, but then again I don't really believe I have the time.

I should find out where you are since I went to B.C. about a month ago and it kicked ass!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home