Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Grow up would you?

People have told me too many times that I need to grow up. Well, I want to know what I need to grow up from and grow up into. I am fairly mature and I am very professional when I am at work. But when I am at my own time, I like other things. I like to listen heavy stuff, which I include Goth, Industrial, hardrock and metal. I like to fancy things there are dark. I like to wear dark colour. I still think wearing Doc Marten is cool. It is also cool to wear black t-shirts, jeans and boots. I still want to be the person that your mother doesn't want you to meet.

ALthough I have did some grown up dressing the last few years, but I have had enough of it. I am dressing up again.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

It's fairly common that the people telling you to grow up either never have themselves or are envious of the fact that you can maintain that part of yourself in an "ungrown" state and still be a balanced person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home