Friday, June 11, 2010

Cell Phone

I don't remember when was the last time that I had a regular phone. I have been using Blackberry and iPhone for the past few years. I am used to the fact I am mobile and I don't have to be home to check my email and other things. However, I don't even know why is it so important for me to be in touch at all time. I am sick of being connected to people in more than a few ways. There are times I don't even leave my phone on. I need a break and probably going to get a Blackberry to ween off my addiction. I don't want loads of email. I just want a few from friends. I hate seeing tons of irrelevant emails that came to my inbox daily.

I also realised that people don't email much at all. I communicate with my friends via facebook or its private message system. Facebook has replaced email for me. I only receive emails from business associates and other people.

That being said. I need to be on mountain bike more.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

When I lived in a city that actually had cell phone reception, I relied on cell phones as well. My move out to the middle of the woods changed that situation--and I don't like to have to pay for two of essentially the same thing (one being a Blackberry that can ultimately do more). The trees in my front yard have other plans, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home