Monday, May 31, 2010

Weather in Vancouver

The Weather in Vancouver has been sucking for the last 2 weeks. I know that we live in a rain forest, but it had been too much for most people to handle. The weather had been so bad that I consider putting on my wool coat in some evenings. I have been looking forward to some warm and decent weather to take my bike out. I need some serious exercise and the weather has been great.

I am longing for a day that I can ride 50km and more. I want to spend the day on the bike and wearing shorts. I want to have great weather for me to drink a cold beer and have a nice summer salad. The weather is s bad that we may delay the camping trip that we have planned for this weekend. I have been looking forward to it and it may get rained out!! I hope that the weather will have complete turn around in the next 2 days. Other wise, the trip is canceled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home