Monday, May 17, 2010

Twilight convention

I love Vampires. I have been a fan of this genre for many years. I love the mysterious nature of them and immortality is both a blessing and a curse for them.

However, I have never understood Twilight. I have made fun of the film and the fans. It is because I won't call that creature a Vampire. They are just a bunch of blood sucking monsters. They don't anything remotely interesting except going to high school in their fancy cars.

This weekend, I had real encounter with the Twilight fans. It wasn't a very good one. I soon realised that these people are not fans of Vampire and Werewolves. They are just obsess fans with crushes on the images of the actors protrayed on the film. These tarts don't love Vampires even they wore shirts that claim they did.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

The biggest problem associated with this phenomenon is the number of TV shows that are now popping up because of this phenomenon. I mean, come on, how many Vampire dramas on cable do we really need?

I will be nowhere near a theater when the new Twilight movie comes out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home