Saturday, May 08, 2010

Support

I am a passionate Sports Fan. My favourite teams are the Vancouver Canucks, Manchester United. Vancouver White Caps and McLaren Formula 1 team. I enjoy watching them year after year. They are part of my life and these teams have bee entertaining me and million others like me. However, not every one share my passion in sports. Some people don't enjoy it. That's fine with me because I don't care what you like.

However, it bothers me when these people started to talk down about the sports that I like. They act like that they are holier than thou because they are into arts and other cultural stuff. They don't want to understand my I like them and they just think I am just like every other person in the city. They think I am dumb and don't think for myself.

Seriously, I am okay that you don't support my sport. If you are vocal about how dumb my sporting life is, don't expect me to support your artsy fartsy life either. It is a way street. Respect is everything.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

I'm surprised that so many people look down on being a sports fan. Sad, if you ask me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home