Monday, June 07, 2010

Camping

I was never a fan of camping. I camped because my friends were doing it. I changed my mind this weekend and I can't wait until we go camping again.

I went camping this weekend because a friend of mine is getting married. We went to Chiliwack lake and the campsite was not car accessible. We had to use a boat to get there. Wen we got off out cars on Friday afternoon, we had to load our gear and a canoe down a cliff side. While most of us got across the water by a motorised boat, a friend and I elected to paddle a canoe. I was nice and I haven't paddled a boat for a while. I enjoyed it as we were not in a hurry to get across. we took our time.

We woke up Saturday and the sun was shinning. It was warm as well. We could not have better weather. We had breakfast and off for a hike. Some people went tubbing, but the water was too cold. A few of us hiked back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home