Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Never Say Never

I got engaged last November, and she is moving in next month. We also picked the date that we are going to tie the knot. Things are looking up and I am looking forward in spending the rest of life with Marion.

It took me a while to get back on my feet after my divorce a few years ago. It wasn't easy and the road was rough. With support from friends, I got through it and I met my wife to be last year. Things moved quickly for both of us and I have no regret. I am not doing it for the fear of being alone, but I see a future with Marion. She is the perfect woman. She is independent and doesn't rely on other people to do things for her. We have so much in common and we make a great pair.

The date is set and It will be August 20th, 2011. We don't know where yet, but it will be in Vancouver. There are so many beautiful parks here and the day will be stunning no matter what!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home