Sunday, December 25, 2005

Order 66

Nathaniel got a Robo Sapien for Christmas. For those who are not familiar with toys, it is the latest high tech toys. It has a remote control and programable. It farts and burps. It walks like drunken midget. Man, I should remember the golden rule of buying kids presents - don't get anything that makes loud noises. Now, I have a robotice drunken midget monkey with an attitude problem which likes to fart and burp.

The thing is kinda of creepy. The voices and the moment is creepong me out because it reminds me of a horror movie. The parents bought the kid a hightech toy and next thing you know, the hightech toy picks up a knife and slaughter the whole family.

Or

The NASA scientist who invented this thing will activate a hidden command and use this army of toy robots to achieve world domination.

I better lock that thing up at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home