Tuesday, December 06, 2005

need a new job

Well, As of this morning, I got laid off. Fortunately, I am starting to do some work for a FInancial Advisor in a recruiting role. The money isn't good, but it keeps me busy and I like that.

For me landing a job isn't the differecult part. I can always go back to do work from home. But I want to rejoin the corporate world as a recruiter and I want to work outside of the house. Not that I don't enjoy working from home, but I am prodcutive if I work with a team, because I feel like a team. I don't want to work as a lone wolf again. I want to join a pack.

I have doing some looking and it seems there are plenty of recruiting jobs out there. Most of them have great potential for me to earn a 6 figure living. I just have to work on it. Hell, I am going to work on it tomorrow morning. I feel very motivated, specially after all the misfortune that I have been experiencing. I am looking forward in being productive again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home