Friday, December 02, 2005

Visible minority

I was filling a on line Job application and one of the questions asked whether I am a Visible Minority. Visible Minority my ASS!!! So I put down no. It is the single most racist question in that application. Why does it matter whether I have white skin or yellow skin? I have filled up many job applications in the past and none asked for that.

To admit that I am a visible minority is like kowtowing the man and I have no desire to be ruled by the 'Majority.' Admitting that I am a minority is wrong and feel like I am given up my right and being owned by the majority. It makes me feel like I am entering a slave and master relationship.

That being said, that on line application was for a US owned company.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, the company probably has an affirmative action policy, and by saying no, you may have decreased your chance at getting a job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home