Saturday, December 24, 2005

Stressed out on December 24th

I am stressed out. I am not feeling festive at all. In fact, I had chest pain last night. I don't know what to do with my mother and her other son. Her other son stressed me out. It is younger than me, but It always likes to talk to me with authority. It never treated me with an ounce of respect, but constantly want me to bow down to it. It likes authority and like to be in control of everyone's destination. I don't like that because I like to live my own life. I like to live freely and behave the way I want.

I love my mom but I hate to see her to be caught in the middle of us. I don't want to fight with him any more. I am disowning him. I will never consider it part of the family any more. I am just glad that it lives in a different country and I don't have to see or hear from it.

Fuck that piece of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home