Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Have been looking for a car

Well, I have been looking at ads because I am thinking about replacing the Volvo for something that is better in fuel economy. I was thinking about a suv, but I don't think I want to pay the gas bill even I don't drive much these days. I am also not a big fan of 4wd/awd any more. I rather have a 2wd.

I am still considering a Sporty hatchback, and have been looking at RSX. Not a bad car and reasonable in price and is fun to drive. I test drove one a few years ago and I truely enjoyed the drive.

But it seems too much work for me to think about a new car right now. Specially, I still love my Volvo. I am just going to stay put.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

My Volvo is on its way out--it's a great car, and it has served me well, but every trip to the mechanic for an oil change has resulted in an additional $300 spent on something that has worn out or is falling apart. Alas. I will miss the Volvo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home