Sunday, January 02, 2011

XC Mountain Bike Ride

I went for a ride today and I had loads of fun.

When I set off for the ride, I didn't realised that I would be gone for 3.5 hours. I rode an area that I have never ridden before. It's good that I was a group and they showed me the trails. The trails were incredible. The ride was up and down and the climbing was awesome. I am a climber and I love to climb. I only wished that I had a bigger breakfast. I had to stop in the middle of the ride to chow down a snack bar.

I would classify the ride as an old school XC ride. IT is because I was able to handle it with a Hardtail frame. I may not be the first one to gt down the hill, But I had loads of fun. The stiff triangle boosted me up the hill.

I am looking forward to more rides at the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home