Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reignited?

I always have the passion for my chosen profession. I am a recruiter and I love the job. Although there are a few jobs that I can see doing, but I always love the process. Although, I haven't been in the mode that I am experiencing right now. I did it because I had to and I had a hard time focusing. With renewed passion and interest, I want to do it again.

I just registered a new name. My old company name just didn't seem right. I never felt like I owned it. I have working on a new name for a long time, and I was having trouble in generating a new name. I was sitting in my office and looking at my prized Tomac Taos, I got the name. I had Tomac to thank. My new Company name is Tao Recruiting. This is very fitting as I am Chinese. It will reflect my heritage and my focus.

There a few more things that I need to do before relaunching my company. I can't wait for the relaunch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home