Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Simple life

I woke up this morning at 6 but I felt like crap. I didn't go to bed until 1 last night because I was playing video game. I didn't think I will be up until 1 because I wanted to turn it off at 10. However, I didn't pay much attention to the clock and time flew.

I finally left the bed at 7. I made a cup of coffee and was trying to decide whether to travel to my office or not. I finished my coffee and I finally decided to stay home. I have no problem in working from home. There are times that I am more productive because I can do more than work. Getting coffee is easy and coffee at home is better than work coffee.

I worked until 3:30 and I decided it was time to get out of the house. I geared up and took my mountain bike out for a ride. The weather was warmer than I thought. I didn't have enough water for the whole ride. I needed to conserve water toward the end.

I got home about an hour ago and my fiancee was preparing dinner. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home