Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4 ways to go work

I can commute to work in 4 different ways:

  • Bus
  • Train
  • Car
  • bicycle
I have been taking the bus to work for a while. The cost for the round trip is $8.2. However, if I delay my return trip to 6:30Pm or later, the cost will only be be $7. The commuting time is around 50-55 minutes.

If I travel by train, or commonly known as the West Coast Express, the round trip is $11. The commuting time is only 25 minutes from Port Moody to Downtown Vancouver. I have taken this option before.

If I drive, it will take me 40 minutes plus parking. If I am lucky, I will find free parking. If I don't the parking is $11 for the day.

I can also commute on my bike as part of my training. The commute usually takes me about 53 minutes. I have to say that bike commuting is by far my favourite way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home