Friday, January 22, 2010

Moving along

I have decided that we should move the kilts night around as I am getting tired in going to the same place over and over. As much as I like the current pub, I need something different. I wanted variety. I have been doing the same thing for too long and it fails to excite me any more. I feel like that I am just in it for the ride. Aside from being boring, the original kilts night is being hijacked by some one.

This particular is simply using the kilts night for his own agenda and it is not kilt related. Selling kilt to people during the kilts night is one thing, because we want to get more people into kilt wearing. It is a complete different story when some one to use the night for other things in life. I am so sick of this individual to continue to use the night for personal gain. I have heard people that doesn't want to go because of this person.

Kilts night is about kilts and that's all. If some one wants a multicultural night, then starts one. and leave the kilts night to the people who genuinely wear the kilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home