Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To ride or not to ride.

The weather is unusually good today and I am thinking about riding my motorbike. I had to go out for a herf in Vancouver and I have no intention to drink. I wanted to, but it will not be wise as my foot still aches.

I am asking the question, because I am not sure why I should be riding. I am kinda scare of the road, Although I know the road is perfectly safe. I am not a big fan of riding, if I have to carry stuff with me. Tonight, I have to carry the Cigars and I am also thinking about bringing the DSLR as well. It is a new toy and I don't want it to fall off the motorcycle.

I can always just bring the cigar and nothing else. If I was to bring the DSLR, it is because I am thinking about going to do some shooting with my friend. If I am going with him, I may as well bring the car. However, the weather is so beautiful and I want to ride!

However, If I drive, I can enjoy the warm weather by wearing my kilt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home