Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I will not support any Cancer related charity.

I will not ride to conquer cancer.

I will not give money to Livestrong.

I don't care about cutting my hair for cancer patient.

By doing this, I am enabling an industry that exists because the drug company rather sell drugs to help the patient than selling drugs to cure people. I am sick to my stomach to see these greedy drug companies just want to keep their profit and letting people die. The deeds of these drug company could cause us the life of the planet. Scientists and Doctors from all over the world have been working for a long time and I just have a hard time believing that no one is close for a cure. May be they just don't want to. If they found it, research fund will dry out and they will have to find new jobs. New jobs may not glamorous or well paid. They are afraid that they won't enjoy the life that they are used to. Human greed sucks. It is the greed that will bring doom to our species. Unless some one can give me concrete evidence that human being isn't smart enough to cure it, I will keep thinking the cure had been found, but some one is suppressing it.

Human beings are smart. The computer technology had been leaping daily. Although many have thought that the technology originated from the ufo that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Scientists backward engineered the alien technology. If so, I am sure that they have found medical records or other devices.

On one hand, the governments are telling us to save our planet by doing our parts, but the governments are doing shit about it. They keep using fuel to send troops to fight a war that can't be won. Instead of admitting defeat and saving lives, they keep encouraging people to fight and for a good cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home