Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I don't need to be reminded

My sister called me earlier this evening. She invited me to go to Hong Kong with her this August. I declined the offer once again. Then she asked to move to LA. I didn't know what to say. It was actually my nephew's idea. He doesn't want me to be living alone without any family.

I have been living on my own for a while now and I don't really know to how to live or communicate with my family any more. I feel alone and still feel like the world is against me. i know that i have good friends and they support me very much. Still they are not family. I want to have some one that make me feel like a family.

It is true that I am a father and have a son, but I don't feel much like a family with him. He lives with his mom full time and I am just a weekend dad. I feel like that something is eating me from the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home