Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sinning at the Church of Sin

I went to the Vancouver's premier fetish night, Sin City, with a friend of mine last night and it was fun for me.

It was early in the evening and I met Erin. She took an interest of me and asked me to sit next to her. She excused herself soon enough because she needed to look for a friend of hers. I didn't really care much. It was having a good time and the music was good. I danced my socks off like always. Sin City is an outlet for me to release my tension through dancing on the dance floor to the beat of club and alternative music. I had my usual cola that bartender Tiny had been serving me for the last year. The mix was off as it was way too sweet even with the ice.

I sat back down and Erin came back. It started with a kiss on the cheek and followed by saying that I was nice. It didn't end there. Soon, we started to kiss heavily.

'Wow,'I thought to myself. Stuff like this doesn't happen to me. I usually have to do the chase.

She kissed back and I kissed her back. Since we were on the stool, I had to balance and held her up with my arm. Later, I had to support with my thigh by bracing my leg against the stool.

This went on for more than a few minutes. Time was irrelevant at that time. I was just enjoying her company as the rest of the world didn't matter to me. I knew that I was doing a good job because she kept coming back for more. I am definitely an experience person. Too bad kissing is not an olympic sport, I bet that I can compete in it.

The night ended with her leaving and we didn't exchange our contact information. It didn't matter as she was only 19 years old and an university student. Too young for me for anything more.

I danced more and I left the club at 2am.

Still. Sinning is good. Sin is in. I am a Sinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home