Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unfair Labour practice

I just started a job with an employment agency last week and I am thinking about quitting. I took the job because I was desperate for work. I accepted the offer and started last Wednesday, from what I have seen and experience so far, this is not an employer that I want to associate myself with. There are so many irregularities and the environment is getting me sick. They are totally taking advantage of the poor, educated and un-skilled people. They totally rip the temporary employees every way they could. The mandate is to make as much as money possible without any regard for humanities.

Like Gene Simmons have said before, one should associate with Grade A products. Since this is not Grade F-- product, I don't want to be a part of it.

I am done and moving on. again. 3rd time of the year.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Ugh--sounds like a pain in the ass. Lots of jobs like that out there, and more and more are becoming that way, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home