Wednesday, July 02, 2008

People should care more

I went to Downtown Vancouver for the firework show last night. We picked a spot near Canada Place and decided to stay. As we were hanging out at the sidewalk, there was this guy brought back a few drinks to his friends from Starbucks. He handed the drinks to his friends and he grabbed the last one from the tray. He then throw the tray to the middle of the street, like he just don't care. He didn't look back and acted like it was nothing.

I am not a saint, bur I was pissed because there was no garbage on the street until that paper tray. I got up and asked him to pick it up. He ignored me and pretended that he didn't speak english. I asked him again and I was greeted with an one finger salute. What else would I do. I walked back to my friends and sat down. Then he looked away. I knew that my dirty look worked because his girlfriend got up and picked up the tray. He was upset from his girl friend's action. He threw his iced coffee in the middle of the street.

What a man child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home