Saturday, February 23, 2008

Been a while

I just realised that I have not written anything for over a month. Then again, I was busy with the house and other things. My outback died and the weather sucked. I was sick for a few days as well. I didn't feel like that my life was back to normal until last week. I was able to travel on my own and be out for some shopping and Errands.


So my Outback died a few weeks ago. I had no choice but to replace her. I managed to sell her for $800 to a Subaru Mechanic. I missed her in away, but I am glad that she is gone as well. I have moved on in my life and into something different. I shopped for a few days and drove a few cars. I ended up with a low mileage Volvo 850. It is a nice car and she drives nicely. It is the first time that I have a car with a trunk. I have always owned a hatch back or wagon. It is still interesting to won a sedan.

I am very anxious in moving right now. I have yet pack or have an estimate on the moving cost. I am going to do that next week.

I am not sure about my dating life yet. But a I may have met some one already. I don't know. I am just going to play in by the ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home