Friday, January 18, 2008

a milkshake

It is 10pm and I just got up from a nap. I had been running around like a mad man for the last few days and my back hurts like a bitch. I am exhausted and needed the rest. I wasn't really in the mood to be talking to anyone before. I passed out around 6ish and got up because I was hungry. Luckily I bought some buns from a bakery earlier of the day. I washed them down with a cup of tea.

For some strange reasons, I want a milkshake right now. A Chocolate Milkshake.

I went on a date this afternoon. I really enjoy the meeting. She was nice and she was different. I was really looking some one who is different and has a personality. I am not looking for a boring person who is only obsessed with the pop culture. she wasn't like that at all. She is very cool and we talked for an hour. We hugged good bye as she exited Starrbucks. We are going to get a drink next week.

Now I want a Strawberry Milkshake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home