Monday, January 07, 2008

Valentine's Day

It is January and it is no surprise to see advertisements on Valentine's Day. I haven't done anything for almost 9 years and I don't think that I will have the special some one to celebrate this year as well. It may not mean anything to some one I know, but it is a special day for two lovers to celebrate their love together. It is kind of like another anniversary and you can celebrate the day with millions of people around the globe. Many magical things can and will happen on that particular day. It can be the day for two people to fall madly in love with each other and ignite the fire of love to the next level.

Although I don't have anyone special right now, but I may want to use that day to renew my commitment in looking for a new relationship. I want to be in love again. I want to have that special feeling with some one in my arms.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Valentimes Day...haven't celebrated THAT one in more than a decade...hard to believe it all ended that long ago now. Maybe there should be a place for broken hearted boys on Valentines day to go to cry into their beer and dream of lassies who will truley love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home