Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Morning

It had been a few days since I lost my marbles. I am feeling a little better. Ranting to an imaginary audience helpped my mood. I also went to see a couple of friends and that helped. I am in a desperate need to hang out with friends these days. They help me to forget about my depressive life a little. When I am with them, I don't think much. It is good to have friends.

Still, I am piss off about my life. I am pissed off about myself also. If I were stronger a few years, I would have gotten myself into a better mess. There isn't much I can do to change my life, but I can always use a little more fun.

And yes, I still want to trade my wagon in for a BMW Z3. It may not make sence to lots of people, but If I was to move away from Burnaby, I gotta have something fun to drive. I just want a Z3 with a 5 speed. Nothing fancy.

I am even thinking about an Omega watch as well. If I was to spoil myself with something, this could be it. No more diamond rings for any woman.

Now, I feel like I am having a mide life crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home