Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Rebirth

I just summited my resignation letter and I am free to run my own business.

I am going back to start up my business again, because I have not been happy with what I have been doing. I know that by running my own business, I can do just as well as working for a company. I will work just as hard and with more passion.

For this time around, I will be much more successful because I have more experience. I know what it takes to be successful in work and in life.

It is all about being passionate about things. I am knowing what I want in life and I want to get ahead. working for other people just can't help me to do what I need to do. I am too much of an individual and I have too much pride. My experience and talent will help me to go a long way, if I focus on what my craft is.

I am a recruiter and that's what I want to do. It is more than just a job. It is a career and I am passionate about it. I am launching 242 Recruitment Services. I will help my clients to land the right people.

I am back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home