Saturday, December 13, 2008

Why I need the stuff that I like

I like the stuff that I like because I find comfort in them.

I am never a big fan of the main stream society because it is boring in my opinion. It is very easy to be the one and to be assimilated to the collective. I just like things that are different. I want to have a personality. I am a different person. I am not doing to piss off the world, but I am doing it for myself. When I am true to myself, people tell me that I need to grow up.

To be honest, I am still in search of the meaning of being a grown up. Does growing up mean that I will be living my life like my neighbours or my mates at work? If so, kill me right now.

I enjoy the goth culture because it is romantic. Unlike many cultures, the goth culture has no roots in being violent toward others. It is beautiful. The clothes are great and people are beautiful. It celebrates things that are mystify by the majority. I found comfort in it.

More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home