Friday, January 02, 2009

My New Year's Eve Celebration

I had load of fun on New Year's Eve. I didn't do much, but I spend the night with a few good friends and no stranger. It was great.

I started the night by having sushi and continued by going to a friend's house.

We had more than a few drinks. I brought along 4 beer and a bottle of sparkling wine. However, I was at Mike and Rich's place and there are always alcohol. Rich was serving Shooters the whole night. He was mixing up Jolly Rancher and Dr. Pepper. They were awesome. It was a night to remember. He was also serving up sausage rolls with the drinks.

We played a few round of Poker. We didn't play for money. It was just for fun. money wasn't the issue. It was good company.

For the rest of the evening, we played Rock Band. We rocked out.

We toasted at midnight with champagne and sparkling wine. That followed with Cigars. I brought along a few Cuban Cigarellos and they were pretty good.

I had fun and what a way to start 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home