Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I don't know why

During this morning's sales meeting, I was accused for not entering an order for a customer. The customer wasn't mine but I talked to her yesterday. The customer clearly stated if she couldn't get the product the next day, she wasn't interested in placing the order. I informed her that the products won't be delivered the next day. She didn't place the order.

Of course, the customer called again this morning. She spoke with her regular rep. She placed the order.

The sales manager had the problem with me. She didn't think I was doing my job, and didn't really give me the chance to defend myself. In fact, she told everyone in the department how I wasn't doing my job right. But, I didn't give a shit. I don't care what that fat bitch said about me. I know that I didn't do anything wrong.

I waited my turn and explained the situation. Instead of being defensive, I explained the situation. Calmly as well. However, the meeting ruined my day.

That fucking bitch always accused me and picked on me. And she wonders why people don't like working with her and keep leaving the company.

Oh yeah, I will be leaving once I found something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home