Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why?

Why am I here. I started to ask this question today.

I was in a motorcycle accident two days ago and I walked away without a scratch. The the glare from the wet street blinded me and I failed to see the red light. I hit the brake, and the wet street didn't have enough to get up right. The bike went one side and I went the other way. My head didn't hit the ground and I managed to stay up the whole time.

I got up and the bike was on the ground. Not a scratch on me and my jeans looked fine. I walked away from the crash. The bike was different. The insurance company declared it a complete lost.

Then I asked, why was i so lucky and I don't believe in luck. There must be a reason that i survived the crash without a scratch. I need to know why. I am going to spend the rest of mt like seeking out the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home