Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have a similar story:

March 2007: I got the idea of learning to ride

July 2007: Turned 35.

Oct 2007: I bought a Kawasaki Ninja 500R and took the course at BC Safety Council. The weekends were wet and I learnt a lot.

November2007: I spend the month riding the bike because my car broke down. I had a few mediation sessions in Langley with my ex-wife, I was riding on hwy every other day.

December 2007: Got a ticket for being a night rider

January 2008: Got private insurance with Beacon

March 2008: Failed my first road test because of nervousness. Still, I was told that I had great balance on the bike.

April 2008: Started to ride with a group of new riders that I met on meetup.com

May 2008: Passed my class 6.

Summer 2008: I rode with a bunch of new friends and started to realise the limitation of the 500cc.

September 2008: upgraded to a ZX-6R. I bought her off a new father. soon realise the awesome power and corning ability of a real sport bike.

October 2008: I bought a new helmet and I am auditioning for a passenger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home