Sunday, October 19, 2008

Headline - my relationship status

Lately, a few of my friends are getting into serious relationship and I am still single. A few people had asked me what is my type.

It is easy to say that I am looking for an open minded person but what exactly is open mind. I would rather to look for some one with a similar mind than some one with an open mind. I am not going to meet some one and to train that person to share similar view on things.

Music is still a big part of my life. I seriously don't think a country music lover will be able to stay in my life long. because I can't put up with that kind of music. I won't tolerate my partner to call my music as crap.

I am back to thinking about that 5% of the population.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

At least you've come to the point when you are able to bring it down to 5% of the population qualifying as a good dating partner for you. Remember all of those previous relationships that got you to this point? Would you want to go through that again? I find myself answering "no" to question 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home