Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Ideal Western breakfast

In a warm summer morning, nothing beats a bowl cereal with cold milk and a coffee. A piece of pastry would be nice as well.

If I am in LA, nothing beats a piece of fried chicken with waffles at Roscoe.

If I am in the Southern States, Biscuits with white gravy, waffles and coffee

If I am meeting with friends for cheap breakfast in Vancouver, nothing beats the breakfast special at Bon's off Broadway.

If I am camping, fried eggs, bacon, potato fried in bacon grease, toast and a bottle of beer

If I am not afraid of gaining weight, Corn Beef Harsh, over easy eggs and toast with a coffee.

If I woke up from passing out at a party, cold pizza and almost flat beer

If I am having breakfast with my son, IHOP. Seriously, he prefers Dim Sum over western stuff.
Otherwise, pancakes, fried eggs, sausages, harsh brown and toast with a cup of coffee.

If I could, I will eat breakfast food all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home