Thursday, October 23, 2008

my ideal burger meal

I love food. i realised that I have been wanting to eat more. When I get home at night, I just want to eat. I want something new every night. Of course, I don't always want the healthy stuff.

I have been craving for a hamburger and fries. If I were to consume that, I want to eat the best. I am not going to ingest a ton of calories with a bunch of crappy burger. I have been looking for the best burger in Vancouver. Many have suggested that I should try Modern Burger. I haven't tried it yet, because i don't want to travel 40 minutes.

My ideal burger would have a juicy patty. The patty has to taste like meat. I want more than just ketchup and mustard. I want fresh tomato and lettuce and onion. I want cheese. The bun has to be soft and not flaky. The fries cannot be overly salty. I would use Ketchup, but I prefer ranch dressing.

Most people want sodas with the hamburger meal, but I prefer a non-sweeten ice tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home