Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stress tore me apart

I am finally sick. I am not surprised because I have been taken myself that much in the last little while. I have been eating out too often and have not been choosing healthy either. I have been lacking in the sleeping department as well. I slept, but I often got up in the middle of the night. Neither my mind nor body would have the rest I normally needed.

I woke up at 3am this morning, and I thought that it was time for work. My head was spinning and I wasn't feeling great. I soon realised that it will be a long day. I went back to bed with a spinning head. I woke up a few more hours later and realised that I had to go to work. I had more than a few appointments that I needed to attend to. I couldn't miss those appointments. Beside, our office is short staff. I cannot afford to stay home. I will be 2 extra days to catch up with the missing hours.

My first interview was a no show. I canceled the next 2 interviews because I don't have the energy to do it. I was going to spend the day doing some administrative work. At 1:30pm, I was having a hard time staying awake. I excused my self from my colleagues and headed home.

I slept for 3 hours. It was helpful, but it didn't help. My head is still spinning, my stomach hurts, my body aches, and my throat hurts. I am hungry but I don't want to eat. I am sitting here with a cup of tea and a soccer match on the tube. I need to rest up because I need to go back to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home