Sunday, January 14, 2007

Is it impossible to find some one special?

I have to admit that I am not a easy person to please. I have lots of failed relationship and that included a 7 years long courtship. I know what I want but it seems that I am asking for the world. I am not willing to settle with anyone. I did that with my marriage. Mind you, I am not looking for that nice girl to settle down with like every one else. I am not going to settle down ot nothing. In fact, I am looking for some to share my life with and to get into troubles. I am not looking for someone to please the elder, because I am not doing it for anyone else. It is going to be my time.

I also like to say that I am not a very open minded person. I know what I like and I am very passionate about the things I like. I don't to open up to new idea. I am not easily convinced. I will respect people for doing their own things, but don't expect me to follow the crowd. I don't do that. I listen to the music that I like and I careless whether you like them or not. My ex controlled the music in the car and I don't enjoy the stuff that she listened to. I don't mind to have some one to play DJ in the car, if she can pick the music that I like.

Since I have been married and owned a minivan, I am not doing that again. I am trading my little red wagon for a sports coupe with 5 speed, sun roof and 2+2 seating. I no longer care whether the car can carry lumber from Home Depot or carrying extra people. I don't care any more. Although a wagon comes in handy for cycling, but I can always use a roof rack and store the junk in the trunk. I am not looking to start an instant family with anyone. However, it is on a case by case scenario. If she has only one kid and doesn't want to be a mom again. I am not going to go out with anyone who has multiple kids. I can barely handle mine, and I don't want any more extra baggages. I will not play father to anyone but to my own.

I am not expecting some one who will cook for me daily because I like to cook. Cooking is relaxing for me. I just want her to hang out in the kitchen with me and don't leave me in the kitchen by myself. I cook delicious meals.

The bottom line is that I want to be respected. I want a 2 way communication and not just one way. If I seek advise from my partner, she better give me some idea. I hate it when a woman tell me that she doesn't care what I do. There is a reason why I asked. It is not because I need some one to tell me what I should do. It is because I want opinion from a different person and from a different point of view.

Of course, physical attraction is important. I don' like ultra skinny girl with body of a 12 year boy or BBW. I am not looking for a hard body either. I just want some one with a normal body.

Oh yeah, it will be a bonus is the woman is a Goth/Punk/Artistic person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home