Monday, January 15, 2007

I had an interesting day

I started my work much like every other day. I got to the office at around 8:20am. I was kind of day dreaming because of what happened at the club last night. I did my telemarketing and some sourcing for the sales position that I am recruiting for. Of course, it was busy as usual. This is the best time for us to sell our service. I just want to keep going to sell and make more appointments for this week.

While I was away from the office, I received a call from my manager. She informed me that I will be the sole permanent placement consultant effective immediately. The other consultant quit this afternoon because she found another job and her new employer want her to start immediately.

We always felt that she behaved like a highschooler. We also expected her to leave our company within a year.

Now that she is gone. I had to take over her assignments. I have no complain because I am just going to make more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home