Sunday, January 14, 2007

My mood is stablised

I finally pay attention to the interests that I have neglected because of my depression. I have been watching Hockey and Football(Soccer) again. I have spend my waking hours and watched all the matches that I could watch yesterday. It was a great day as my day of sport viewing starting at 7am and didn't finish until 7pm. I had a good day. I cheered for my favourite teams and I had a great time doing it.

I also should get out of the house more often. I am leaving the house after the Spur and New Castle match. I am going to a trade show and will probably visit some friends in the afternoon. I will definitely be home for dinner later, even if I have to eat alone. I don't care, as long as I have a good time doing it. It is because Jack Bauer is going to start another bad day tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home