Thursday, May 31, 2018

Why I single Speed



I am married and I still prefer the single life.  Riding and Racing Single Speed Cyclocross is what I mean.  There is nothing pure like riding a single speed.  Nothing else matters.  Just me, the bike and course.  I get no assistant if the hill got more difficult.  The gearing is always wrong.

I love it because of the people.  Lots of support from the people who I have never met before.  I love it because it is fun!  The race condition is always bad because the races are held during the fall and early winter!  That means rain, cold and sometime snow.  To most people, these are miserable conditions.  If I don't enjoy it, and I don't think it is fun.  you gotta love it to do it!!

#sscx #singlespeed #cyclocross #norco #norcothreshold

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home