Monday, September 29, 2008

5% of the population, if that

I was in a party on Saturday night and for a few moments, we were talking about relationship. A lot of people were saying that it is not easy to meet the right person to start a relationship. I have to agree. It is specially for the person that I am looking for. I am not about to settle down with anyone because I needed some one in my life.

Of course, I have realised that I am only interested in only 5% of the population. Granted, this is not scientific estimation. I am just using 5% to illustrate that I am not interested in most women out there. Of course, I was told that I would change my tune if I have met the right person.

Seriously, I am not desperate and I enjoy my current status. Writing about my relationship status just help me to think and plan.

Let's face it, I am still more Industrial than simple Rock N' Roll these days. I may be in my mid 30's but my age isn't an indication of things. I have no intention to live my life like a 20 years old. I am just living it the way I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home