Friday, June 13, 2008

Interview experience with an agency that has questionable ethics

I went to an interview with another agency and I have no desire to work for them. The Interview experience was bad. The president of the agency did the interview and he owned that place for 10 years. Yet, he doesn't know how to do interview. I hated the questions he asked as they are not relevent to the job. I was not being interviewed, rather, I felt like that I was being investigated. He wanted to know more about the agency that I worked for, rather than what I can do for him. How relevant is the size of the company.

I still don't think the interview was set up for hiring, but to gather market information. The dumb shit said that he will call me today, but I highly doubted that he will do that. I seriously doubt that I am one of the candidates that he would consider in any given time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home