Saturday, March 08, 2008

I fucking hate politicians

Our local paper, Vancouver Sun, send a photographer to cover our monthly kilts night. He needed to take some pictures of us because Celtic Fest is next week. Todd Wong invited lots of people because he was the main contact. It was his love for media coverage that got us the shoot.

Todd Wong is a solid promoter of the Kilts Night. He would invite all walks of life to come and share a few pints with us. He applaud him for that because he is going to make us to have a strong presence at Doolin's.

Unfortunately, one of the guests was a Vancouver City Council member. I don't object her for coming to the Kilts night, as she is a McDonald. I didn't mind her bringing up city politic as all because she is who she is.

I felt used because she left right after the pictures were taken. She made up some lame excuses and left. What the Fuck was that. She came out to kilts night because there was a photographer there. The March Vancouver Kilts Night was just another Photo op for her. It wasn't about her, but it was about Kilts Night. now that her face is going to be on Vancouver Sun with us. I don't mind playing second fiddle to friends, but I don't like playing second fiddle to some 2 bits city politicians.

I hope that Vancouver Sun is not going to proclaim her a regular of the Vancouver Kilts night. she is not and I am not sure whether she will be welcome to it. Fuck her..... I hope that she is going to loose her seat, as she pretended to lift my kilt in the picture. I hope that will become a scandal for her and destroy her career.

I like Todd, but lots of his events are becoming political.

Rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home